Monday, August 10, 2009

Side track.

Lets side track from the story for a second and reflect for a moment.

I have described this blog as gaining faith. I am talking about searching for faith, seeking it out, and truly desiring it.

But looking back over the story so far, go ahead, have a look. I realise that all this time, instead of me seeking out faith or seeking out God. God amazingly enough was pursuing me.

Even more amazingly is that I know for a fact that my story is not unique. So many people I know and have known have shared a very similar story to mine. Which makes me think. Maybe, just maybe, God is pursuing everyone of us.

Maybe you can even think back over your life right now and see fingerprints of God on your own life, some signs that He has been pursuing you as well.

Do you have a story about God pursuing you?

1 comment:

  1. God pursued me since I was very little, I can't even remember a time that he didn't it was that long ago. Although my parents do tell me stories, haha.

    He kept me safe, he gave me his love. He has been with me my whole life and never left me. He's given me great challenges but has shown great favour towards me in my life. He's given me Godly wisdom and the ability to teach others, he is so gracious to me, even though I have nothing of great worth to give him.

    ReplyDelete